Be Thankful

Many of us go day to day not really realizing ALL we have to be thankful for.
A lot of times we think that the times we are living in are terrible, hard, not easy and no one understands.
Those are just a few of the words I hear myself and others muttering during those trials and hard times.
Everyone has trials, no matter who the person is.  Just because someone is happy and positive all the time doesn't mean that they aren't or haven't gone through something terrible recently.  They are happy because being happy and positive is how they CHOOSE to deal with that hardship!  Now am I perfect at this?  Is anyone really perfect at this?  No.  But we can all strive to work on that.  Happy and positive people are just more fun to be around.  Wouldn't you agree?
If you are going through a particularly hard time I would like to challenge you to something.  Each day write down two things you are grateful for....  For example 1. Family  2. The Gospel, then do something about, for or with both of the things you are grateful for that day.  For example write your brother a card to tell him how much you appreciate him and study the scriptures for a half hour.  Write those things down and keep a journal of how you feel when you are doing those things!  Do it for a week and see how much better your life is and how you have more of a positive outlook.  I promise that you will be happier because you are realizing and acknowledging the blessings that surround you.
It works!

Have a great day!
I love fall!

Comments

  1. I have a good positive Feeling about this new blog. I think I LOVE IT! Thanks so much for starting it. I'm excited to see where it goes and how it helps me learn and grow to be a positive loving person. You are inspiring Court. Love you!

    -Les-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 years since dads death, 5 lessons learned.

I'm having a baby!!!

Perfect at Trying