I Know That My Redeemer Lives



I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints or sometimes called "Mormon" and I am a Christian.  I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ who stands with me daily through my trials and tribulations.  I feel closer to him each and every day that I truly strive to live righteously.  Please, find out for yourself If Jesus Christ actually loves and cares for you.  Pray about it.  That is how you will find your answer, always strive to come unto him and you will have more love and happiness in your life than ever imagined.  I love him and I know He Lives & Loves each and every one of us more than we can imagine!

Please, please spread the word.  Talk to people... let them know about our Church.  Or if you aren't a member and want to learn more, message me.  We ARE Christians.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 years since dads death, 5 lessons learned.

I'm having a baby!!!

Perfect at Trying