Christmas in our Hearts

Try not to forget the true meaning of Christmas.  Don't let the hustle and bustle of shopping, cooking, parties, presents, wrapping.... ruin what this amazing time of the year can bring.  I was able to go watch a live nativity at my in-laws farm and it brought so much peace and love for this time of year.  I was finally able to snap out of all the hustle and bustle of things and get back into the true meaning of Christmas.  What we need to focus on is our Savior, Jesus Christ and the humble circumstances he was born into.  He is and was such an example and the most perfect man to ever walk the earth, and yet to think where he was born.... brings many tears to my eyes.   I am so grateful to him for all he has done for not only me but for all of us!!  I love him with all of my heart. 





 Merry Christmas!!

Comments

  1. Beautiful. Isn't it funny that every year we all have to have that AW HA Moment were the True meaning Comes back to us. Thanks for Sharing :) Love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 years since dads death, 5 lessons learned.

I'm having a baby!!!

Perfect at Trying