Your Worth

D&C 18:10
"Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God"

I am teaching in Young Womens this coming Sunday on Recognizing our Individual Worth.
Honestly this lesson couldn't have come more perfectly of a time than this, I have struggled with this issue a lot lately.  For no real reason, I just don't feel like i am doing much no matter how hard i try.  I want to feel important and like i am doing something good for the world, but sometimes the mundane day in and day out things get old and you begin to feel unimportant.  But those are the things that we really ARE supposed to be doing no matter how little or insignificant it may seem.

Last week was a hard one for me on just not really feeling good about where I am right now in life, and enjoying the moment.  After I got over my pitty party and realized how truly blessed and loved I am by my dear husband, mom, brother, in-laws, friends and family.  I just couldn't help but feel humbled and grateful to know that I am exactly where I need to be and i am blessed so incredibly much to be here.  I have had countless prayers answered and I cannot deny the power of prayer and the amazing thing it is in my life.

I know that we are sons and daughters of God.  I know that we are loved beyond anything that we can possibly imagine or comprehend.  Each of us has unique and special gifts unlike anyone else, we have a specific reason of being here at this specific place and time. 

I want to live and be the person that God sent me here to be.  When we put ourselves down and feel that we are "nobody" and feel sorry for ourselves, we cannot be those people that God needs us to be.  So be strong and realize that everything will work out and we can change the world for the better.  

Don't ever give up, always keep trying!  

Each and every morning look at yourself in the mirror no matter how weird it may seem and tell yourself something positive, soon you will be more positive and you will think more highly of yourself.  And YES it is OK to compliment yourself.
 :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 years since dads death, 5 lessons learned.

I'm having a baby!!!

Perfect at Trying