Comforter

I am so grateful for the Gift of the Holy Ghost.  It's quite incredible to think about!  I love having the constant companionship that helps me so much in my life.
I hate when I am not living the best I know I should, or have sinned or feel bad about myself... because I know that the spirit isn't with me.
I know that we must be worthy to have and allow him in our lives.

What are some of the things we need to do to be worthy to have 
the Holy Ghost with us always?
1.  Obey the commandments
2.  Repent
3.  Pray for companionship
4.  Ask in faith
5.  Be teachable
6.  Search the scriptures
7.  Be true to the covenant made at baptism
I think it's so great that having the Holy Ghost in our lives allows us to have and receive SO many amazing blessings.  If we could always desire to live righteously and allow him in our lives I know we would all be so much happier.
What are some of the blessings that come from the Gift of the Holy Ghost?
1.  He teaches us and brings things to our memories
2.  Shows us things to come
3.  Teaches us truth
4.  Testifies of Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ
5.  Reveals things to our mind and our heart
6.  He is a comforter

I think that him being a comforter is by far the greatest gift for me personally.  He will be there to comfort us through trials and hard times.  If we allow him in our lives we can and will feel comfort.

What does comfort mean?

Comfort: A state of of physical ease and freedom from pain or constraint.
Soothe in grief; console.
What is a blessing that you have received from the Gift of the Holy Ghost in your life recently?
Mine came through a lesson I taught in Young Womens that bore testimony to me and it was something I really needed to hear at the time. 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 years since dads death, 5 lessons learned.

I'm having a baby!!!

Perfect at Trying