Following the Example



I taught a lesson yesterday in Young Women on Following the Example of Jesus Christ.
What does that really mean?
Does it mean that in SOME things we follow and can slack off on others?  
It's hard to strive every single day to follow that example.  But I do know that I can try harder to not only follow his example...but to be an example, we can probably all do the same.

Jesus Christ was:
Meek 
Humble
Resisted Temptation
Loved & Served others
Faithful
Prayerful

and much much more.... what can we work on to become more Christlike?

In 3 Nephi 27:27 Jesus asks "What manner of men ought ye to be?" Then he answered saying: "Verily I say unto you, even as I am."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 years since dads death, 5 lessons learned.

I'm having a baby!!!

Perfect at Trying