Health Kick Saturday

Alright, so I decided I am going to share some of the healthy recipes I make on this blog....
This could be a weekly occurance.  Something about Health Kick Saturday just fits :)  We'll see...

So this morning after a good workout I decided I needed something really yummy.
So I went with no-carb Banana Pancakes and Strawberry Yumminess on top.

These are the ingredients you'll need to make the ridiculously easy pancakes....
What you'll need:

1 Banana
1 egg
1/4 t Vanilla
1/8 t Cinnamon
1/2 scoop of protein

Put everything in a blender and mix together..


Turn on pan to medium heat, if it's too hot it won't cook correctly, also make sure to spray the pan.


Flip and enjoy the finished product!


Yum!

Strawberry Yumminess:
5 frozen strawberries
1 t water
1t sweetener (i used agave nectar)
Put in microwave for 1 minute, mash up and put on top of pancakes.

It tastes so so good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 years since dads death, 5 lessons learned.

I'm having a baby!!!

Perfect at Trying