Journey of a voice

Have you ever dreamed and aspired to do something for so long that once it starts happening it just feels normal?  I know I have.


I have been writing Religious LDS songs now for almost a year and a half.
My ultimate goal is to get at least 1 song on an E.F.Y C.D. (Especially for Youth)
I now have almost 10 songs completed and am now in the process of getting the songs 100% clean, pure and sounding great.

I have been speaking with the producer of most of the E.F.Y CD'S and he has MY CD!  He got in touch with me and I met up with him last week and we are going to start working together.

This blog will not only be about how we can get back to our Heavenly Father by being healthy & happy.  But it will also be the journey of a girl that has dreamed as long as she can remember to be a singer/songwriter for the LDS church.

So follow along the Journey, this will be my journal of the life of an aspiring LDS vocalist!

Comments

  1. OH MY HECK!! I LOVE YOU!!! I want to hear some of your work!! You are so AMAZING!! I'm so glad I have you as a friend. you are so inspiring and uplifting! I LOVE YOU! Keep it up love! And Hey drop some peanut Butter in that shake next time it adds a bit more UMPH! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 years since dads death, 5 lessons learned.

I'm having a baby!!!

Perfect at Trying