Health Kick Saturday

This week I haven't eaten as good as I would have liked to.
I am always sad when I know I can do better but I just couldn't help eating the cake, muddy buddies & cookies. I mean who could pass those things up?  Not me, obviously.

You know what's awesome though?  You can always do better.
This next week I am determined to eat clean and healthy.  I'll keep you updated on how I do.

Isn't it funny how much we crave the yummy sweets and when we eat them, we LOVE them and they taste amazing but a few hours or days later you feel terrible.  But the less desirable things like fruits, veggies and water make you feel amazing after a few days??

I think of this as a lot of how life is.... we all have temptations, desires, and sometimes we fall into sin or temptation.  It may look and be fun at the time, but what about a few hours, days, weeks or months later.  Are we feeling good about ourselves??  I don't think so.  I know I don't.

What if we did NOW the things that are hard and take some will power so that later we can experience the real joy.  Kind of like eating right, we may not see the results immediately but one day they'll show and they'll be there!

So here is to a week full of eating right and doing right!  Are you in??

On another note.....  I did make a great lunch the other day that i would like to share.

Tuna-Green Salad

Spinach
Tuna
Mustard
Half of a cucumber

Put spinach in a bowl, mix mustard and tuna together in separate bowl and put on top of the spinach.  Cut up half of a cucumber and put on top of the salad.  Enjoy!  It's perfect for a protein healthy lunch.  It fills you up to!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 years since dads death, 5 lessons learned.

I'm having a baby!!!

Perfect at Trying