Health Kick Saturday

I am sorry I haven't posted at all this week, to the one maybe two people who actually read this 
blog :)

I just got home from running a long 15 miles.  It always feels good once you're done!

Today I wanted to talk about something that has literally become my favorite drink, and my 
drink of choice at home at restaurants or anywhere else......

WATER!!!!

Something I have started doing over the past couple of months is first thing when I wake up in the morning, I run downstairs and drink a nice big glass of water.

I have noticed a difference in how I feel throughout the day, and how I am starting to look.
I have a water bottle with me all day that i am constantly sipping on.  My drink of choice used to be Dr Pepper and since I have stopped drinking it i have lost about 10 pounds....

I have heard that drinking ice cold water early in the morning gets your metabolism going and plus burns more calories because it's cold and your body is trying to warm it to body temperature.

So... when you are deciding what to drink, choose water!

Comments

  1. *cough *cough 15 MILES?!!!! You are an animal. You go girl! Love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 years since dads death, 5 lessons learned.

I'm having a baby!!!

Perfect at Trying