Mr. Awesome

To share a little bit of a back ground
on how I have gotten to the point of where I am today with my voice
and writing music I wanted to talk a little bit about Mr. Awesome.
He has been my voice teacher off and on now for almost 8 years!

He has taught people like.....  David Archuleta.


And..... Shedaisy who also happen to be related to me.



And 5 people who made it onto American Idol this season.

He is just THAT good.

His name is Dean Kaelin and he is dang good at what he does.

He has not only trained my voice and helped me get through my bridge and sing high without using my head voice, but he has also given me confidence

Comments

  1. Courtney oh my gosh I'm so happy you found my blog! I have been thinking about you so much lately! I hope all is well with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 years since dads death, 5 lessons learned.

I'm having a baby!!!

Perfect at Trying