Health Kick Saturday

I need to post more. 
I will definitely try to post more than the "Health Kick Saturdays"
I do actually have a lot of cool and interesting things happening daily.
I'll be better!

Running has become something I absolutely LOVE.
It takes me a few months to actually say LOVE and RUNNING in the same sentence.
When I say the word RUNNING there are usually a couple curse words in the same sentence. ;)

But I have been running quite a bit lately and sometimes all I need is a good motivational quote to keep me going.
Thanks to Pinterest, I can find those any time I want!

Here are a few I L-O-V-E.



I have felt like each one of these.... mostly run grumpy!! :) jk
This is how I have felt most of my life, but now I am running and not stopping no matter what!

If you ever feel down about working out or getting in a run, just read these quotes and maybe you'll get a burst of motivation.  Because I know that it helps me!

So get out there and feel good about yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 years since dads death, 5 lessons learned.

I'm having a baby!!!

Perfect at Trying