A Special day

We were able to go to the Logan temple on March 20th with Justin's youngest brother, Dallin.
He is the baby of the family and it was finally his turn to go do baptisms for the dead.
It was such an awesome experience being there with most of the family and getting to do baptisms again... I think it's probably been 7 or 8 years since I've done them!

While I was in the temple, I couldn't help but think back on a year and a few months ago when Justin and I were sealed there for time and all eternity.  I am so happy I made that decision and that I have such an amazing husband.  I am truly lucky!

I married into such a wonderful family and I couldn't ask for better in-laws.

Dallin in front of the Logan Temple

The three youngest siblings standing together in front of the Logan Temple

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 years since dads death, 5 lessons learned.

I'm having a baby!!!

Perfect at Trying