12.12.12

It sure has been a while since I've posted.
I figured I better post about my mom's wedding since that's a pretty important day.... don't ya think?
It was a bitter cold, yet beautiful winter day.  It reminded me somewhat of my wedding only two years earlier on 12.11.10.  Winter weddings are the best!

The day started bright and early at the Bountiful Temple where my mom and Shon were married for time.  The sealer couldn't have said more profound and inspired words to them.
After the wedding it was picture time... which once again was freezing.  But they got some great shots!  The photographer was amazing and such a trooper, super cute girl.

After the pictures we headed on over to eat lunch at the Eldredge Manor in Bountiful for a luncheon of turkey, potatoes and some vegetables served with an amazing dessert of cheese cake!  Yum!

The open house ended off the night at the Bountiful Arts Center which had a huge array of fancy cakes from the Lion House.

What a beautiful day to celebrate with my sweet mom!  So incredibly happy she is happy and couldn't hope for a cooler guy that she picked.  I hope the next 40 years are as great as the last for her.  Love you mom!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 years since dads death, 5 lessons learned.

I'm having a baby!!!

Perfect at Trying