I'm having a baby!!!

I decided it was time to start updating my blog concerning the little sweetheart that is growing inside of me.
It has been such a fun experience!
Justin & I decided before we even got married that we wanted to wait a while to try having kids.
We made the goal of waiting for 2 years, (with me begging lots of times and him holding to the original deal)... which I am actually grateful for.
I am so incredibly happy for the time Justin & I spent together, JUST US.
I know that isn't everyone's plan, but for us it was what we needed.
We were able to vacation together, do things spur of the moment, start a business and get to know each other without the whole kid thing getting in the way.
I was able to learn and grow in many aspects including mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally and I think if I would have had kids any earlier I wouldn't have been as prepared and I know the timing is just perfect for us.

I have kept some notes of what has gone on each of the weeks that I want to document.

Week 4-6
- Jan 4th 2013 was the positive pregnancy test
- So dang emotional, crying over everything
- Worry wort about the future
- Can't stop thinking about the baby and that I'm pregnant
- Started 2nd to last semester of college (17 credits) yikes!
- STRANGE dreams!
- Justin is ecstatic and is more excited than me
- Never been more tired in my life, fall asleep before 8 most nights
- My mom & Kyle know
- Once 6 weeks hit was nauseated from sun up to sun down
- The only thing that sounds good is fruits & veggies

Week 7-9
- Still sick, but sour things seem to help
- Love eating my sour worms
- First Dr. appointment on Feb 4th
- Couldn't hear the heartbeat, but saw it
- When I saw that little baby in my belly I got really emotional
- Falling asleep around 8 

Week 10-12
- Still sick, but getting more used to it because it feels normal
- Tired 
- Craving everything cold like Ice Cream and smoothies
- Second Dr appointment March 4th
- Heard the heartbeat, Dr said 150 bpm which is healthy!
- Dr told us that mom and baby are healthy 
- Started running again and getting back to the gym which helped

Week 13-14
- Craving Jamba Juice
- Starting to feel a little better and especially not as tired!
- Always wanting fruits & veggies
- Meat = Yuck
- Stressed with school, moving and working
- Still so excited and feeling blessed
- Starting to show, but mostly just feeling chunky!
- Justin is trying to be nice, but keeps telling me I don't even look pregnant or like I've gained a pound

 The positive pregnancy test

Me at about 13 1/2 weeks starting to show

Comments

  1. :D yay!!!!! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo for updates!! Love it! Remember to enjoy even the crappy parts of being pregnant :) it's an amazing experience! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay yay yay!!! Keep up the updates.. I looooove them!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 years since dads death, 5 lessons learned.

Perfect at Trying