Lately

Hello!! We have been busy the last little while. We've merged two businesses, moved to a new house, took a trip to Arizona, moving along with pregnancy and I've been trying to keep up on my 17 credits at Weber. Needless to say I haven't been a very happy or fun person to be around ;) but... things are starting to calm down and fall into place.

We are loving our new house in Roy! It's been an adjustment but will be so fun to bring a baby home to.

The last week of March and Easter weekend, we took a trip to Arizona to see some of our great friends get sealed in the Mesa temple. While there we were able to spend time with my mom and Shon as well. We were able to go to eat, watch movies, attend church and enjoy our friends and family in the amazing Arizona weather.

I am now at 18 weeks of pregnancy. I can't believe it... It's flown but at the same time gone so slow. We went last week to find out the gender, but the baby was being shy and the umbilical cord was in the way. We were so bummed and have to wait another 4 weeks to try to find out again. I am feeling soooo great now, the first trimester was horrible but now I feel great.

I was so grateful to finally get to see the sweet baby though. The doctor said the baby was very healthy and was right where it needed to be. Honestly that's all I can hope or ask for.

School has been wonderful, I signed up for my very last semester of school. Next Fall I will graduate with a degree in Public Relations/Advertising with an emphasis in Healthcare. I cannot wait to have that degree and will be so proud once I'm done. It's been the longest journey but one that I wouldn't change for anything.

Justin has been busy with work and work and work. Honestly that's all he has time for due to the merger with another company. It's exciting but so much work. I've also been busy trying to keep up with the books. It's rewarding but oh my I never get a break!

The first picture is me at 16 weeks and the next one is 18. It's interesting that what I wear determines if I look pregnant. I'm still not showing a lot most days, it just depends. Hopefully I start showing more soon so I don't just look chubby! It's so fun though and so worth it.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm having a baby!!!

5 years since dads death, 5 lessons learned.

Perfect at Trying