Thoughts

I haven't been able to stop crying today.
No, not because of my pregnancy hormones or because I got hurt.
But, because of the Boston bombings.  
I don't know or understand how someone would want to cause so much harm to another person.
We live in a scary world.  One with people who are lost and get swayed by the adversary to do awful things.
It scares me, but then I remember that I don't need to fear.

"I tell you these things because of your prayers; wherefore, treasure up wisdom in your bosoms, lest the wickedness of men reveal these things unto you by their wickedness, in a manner which shall speak in your ears with a voice louder than that which shall shake the earth; but if ye are prepared ye shall not fear."
D&C 38:30

It's safe to say we live in the last days, and we have the scriptures to tell us what things will come to pass.  We know that they are around us everyday.  I know that if we are striving to do what is right, then we will be okay.

"Wherefore, stand ye in holy places, and be not moved, until the day of the Lord come; for behold, it cometh quickly, saith the Lord.  Amen"
D&C 87:8
All of this reminded me of a song I love, "Stand in Holy Places"  I promise I cry every time I hear it.  But you should listen...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm having a baby!!!

5 years since dads death, 5 lessons learned.

Perfect at Trying